Summer is fast approaching. Every girl would like to have a smooth, firm and beautiful skin for the holidays. If you are one of them, discover how to get rid of cellulite and what cosmetics to use.
Cellulite can affect everyone. The problem of orange skin concerns both, people who are overweight as well as those with normal body mass, women who were not pregnant and who plan it, young girls and mature women. Cellulite most often appears on thighs, hips, buttocks, abdomen and arms.
Causes of cellulite
The most common causes of cellulite are:
- hormones – high estrogen levels cause water retention and weakening of connective tissue; fat accumulation and swelling increase;
- medicine – contraception, or hormones provided to the body from the outside;
- diseases – diabetes, hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, kidney and liver diseases, circulatory disorders;
- sedentary lifestyle and sitting at work;
- eating habits – alcohol, junk food, unhealthy snacks;stress and lack of sleep;
- genetic predispositions;
- too tight clothes.
How is cellulite formed?
The first signs appear on the thighs. The elasticity of the epidermis is reduced, the skin is uneven and grey. After some time, the so-called orange peel appears, which is visible when the muscles are strained. Cellulite is visible to the naked eye, and over time, the changes become painful and very extensive. The skin becomes pale and limp.
Types of cellulite
There are four types of cellulite:
- water cellulite – formed as a reserve of water and fats in case of pregnancy; if it is not removed at the end of the menstrual cycle, it turns into cellulite;
- lipid cellulite – occurs when the breakdown of sugars and fatty acids in fat cells located in the deep layers of the skin goes incorrectly;
- hard cellulite – these are painful and hard changes located in the subcutaneous tissue typical for young girls, during this process the skin becomes dry and rough;
- limp cellulite – affects people over 40 who are not physically active; the skin becomes less elastic; this type of cellulite is characterized by many subcutaneous clots and the formation of varicose veins.
How to fight cellulite?
You can fight cellulite both at home and in the beauty salon. If you want to have a smooth skin, use alternating warm and cold shower, spend a little time each day for stretching exercises, rest with legs up, give yourself a massage with a rough sponge, hydrate the body from the outside and from the inside, exercise in the fresh air, eat healthy and nourish yourself. Moreover, in the beauty salon, you can undergo various types of massages. Vacuum massages, rolls with needles or ice will be good. Each of them will break up adipose tissue, firm the skin and accelerate the circulation of blood and lymph in the body.