How to Get Rid of Cellulite? See Uber-Effective Remedies!
How to get rid of cellulite on thighs? How to get rid of cellulite naturally? What’s the best home remedy for cellulite? These belong to the most popular beauty-related questions asked on the Internet. Cellulite is a beauty flaw that many women struggle with. Men are lucky because they don’t need to worry about that… Thankfully, you can fight for plump, smooth skin and we share the best ways to get rid of hated orange peel.
What is cellulite?
Unevenly distributed fat tissue which mostly affects the thighs, buttocks and belly. There are different grades of cellulite. Mild cellulite isn’t visible to the naked eye and you need to squeeze the skin with the fingers to notice it. The most severe cellulite is striking. Remember that the sooner you start the anti-cellulite treatment, the more likely you are to get rid of cellulite.
How to get rid of cellulite? See my top super-effective remedies!
Creams and treatments are the most popular when fighting orange peel. Anti-cellulite creams give great results and are the most convenient. Many of them are just rubbed into the skin and don’t require massaging the skin. Are they really effective? Yes, if…
- … your cellulite cream has good ingredients and abounds in active substances.
- … you also exercise. Without physical activity, there is a faint chance for getting rid of cellulite.
What ingredients do the best cellulite creams hold?
- retinol (pure, active form of vitamin A) is a miraculous vitamin which has a strong revitalizing effect and powerfully boosts elasticity;
- ginkgo is a popular ingredient in cellulite treatments because it perfectly increases blood flow, strengthens the blood vessels and adds elasticity;
- carnitine is a highly-effective anti-cellulite agent known as a powerful “fat remover”. Paired with caffeine, it reduces excess of fat and evens out the skin texture. Caffeine also stimulates microcirculation and enhances the flow of lymph which is essential when speaking of cellulite;
- ginseng extract is like a youth elixir which cleanses and strengthens the skin, reduces swelling and delivers essential vitamins (B1, B2, C) and plenty of minerals;
- algae maintains optimal hydration levels, stimulates blood flow and – what’s crucial in anti-cellulite treatment – reduces penetrability of blood vessels.
Massage is one of the key things while banishing cellulite because it is the only way to distribute the fat tissue evenly, enhance the lymph flow and prevent accumulation of fat. Ideally, use a wooden or plastic roller, and brush the body using a natural-bristle brush every morning (dry body brushing). This is one of the top ways to reduce cellulite on the thighs, buttocks, belly and shoulders.
Thanks to massaging and brushing the body, you improve the blood and lymph flow, and clear the body of toxins and fluids that build up and cause orange peel.
This is a must if you want a cellulite-free body. Exfoliation is effective because it aids body detox and enhances the flow of lymph just like body massage does. Of course the product you use for exfoliating the skin matters a lot too: ideally use coffee grounds because caffeine is the best to stimulate the blood flow and prevent lymph blockage.
Leave a Reply